Until March 30, 2023, pet owners can take part in the exciting festivities of the Gorilla Fairground event, where you can unlock up to six new Gorilla pets for a limited time. Whether you’re a fan of gorillas or want to trade in event-exclusive pets for a hefty price, participating in fairground activities is certainly a commendable endeavour. Unlike Pool Party’s grand opening on Adoption Island, however, Gorilla Fairground involves several complex quest-like objectives that newcomers may need help completing.
Related: Southeast Asian Egg in Adopt Me: All Pets and How to Get Them
Every New Gorilla Fairground Pet in Adopt Me
As noted above, six new gorillas are featured at Roblox’s Adopt Me Gorilla Fairground event. Two of these Bouncers can be purchased from the Egg Crate and Premium Vacuum Crate inside the Fairgrounds. The other four relate to the missions of four Gorilla NPCs inside the carnival tent: Gorilla Chef, Gorilla Astronaut, Gorilla Karate, and Gorilla Emperor. Completing its task will reward you with its corresponding pet.
For more specifics, here’s an index of every pet exclusive to the Adopt Me Gorilla Fairground event, including instructions on how to get them:
|Gorilla fairground mascot||How to unlock|
|Gorilla||This pet is a guaranteed rare drop (100%) from Gorilla Box.|
|albino gorilla||This pet is a low drop chance pet from the Premium Gorilla Crate.
This box can only be obtained with Robux.
|Chief Gorilla||Give a Gorilla and Rolling Pins ×3 to the Gorilla Chef NPC.
The rolls come from Gorilla Box (15%) and Premium Gorilla Box (30%).
|astronaut gorilla||Give a gorilla and golden stars × 3 to the gorilla astronaut NPC.
Gold stars are acquired from Gorilla Box (10%) and Premium Gorilla Box (20%).
|karate gorilla||Give a Gorilla and a Sai × 3 to the Gorilla Karate NPC.
The Sai only drops from the Gorilla Box (15%).
|emperor gorilla||Give a Gorilla and Golden Goblets × 3 to the Gorilla Emperor NPC.
The Golden Goblet only drops in the Gorilla Premium Box (5%).
Related: How to Get the Goldfish and Sand Dollar in Adopt Me – Pool Party Update
How to Get the Albino Gorilla in Roblox Adopt Me
As shown in the table above, you can only unlock the Albino Gorilla at the Adopt Me Gorilla Fairgrounds by staking Robux with the Gorilla Box Premium. According to the game description, you have a 10% chance of getting an Albino Gorilla and a 90% chance of getting the normal Gorilla pet. The drop percentage sign to the right of the Premium Gorilla Box refers to unlockable fairground items included with Gorilla or its Albino variant, such as the Legendary Golden Goblet.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: [email protected]