For day 2 of the Vibro-Crystal Verification event in Genshin Impact, you must complete the Anemo-themed challenge, “Wind Direction”, with Kazuha, Sucrose, Faruzan, and The Wanderer as playable Trial characters. For the first half of the battle instance, the enemies you have to face focus on Pyro and Electro, and the second half spawns assorted members of the Eremite and Treasure Hoarder factions. Completing the challenge will reward you with Primogems, Mora, and Elixirs of Veiled Mist, a type of weapon ascension material that many will recognize as the upgrade resource for the Prototype Series.
Related: All character locations for Windblume’s Breath in Genshin Impact
Achieve a stage score of 2000 for wind direction with test characters in Genshin Impact
While Anemo characters typically rely on other units’ elements for their elemental reactions and damage, the Vibro-Crystal Check Day 2 “Wind Direction” offers more than enough build and build resources to achieve the Maximum stage score of 2000 in Genshin Impact. On Normal difficulty, we recommend Kazuha be paired with Sucrose for the first half setup, while The Wanderer and Faruzan face off in the second half. The ideal Harmonics build for both two-unit teams will be to put all three streams on Anemo, allowing him to maximize the damage dealt to the test characters featured for this stage.
First Half of Wind Direction in Genshin Impact Vibro-Crystal Verification
Since you have no way to heal both halves of the stage, try to take as little damage as possible. While it may be tempting to spam Kazuha and Surcrose’s elemental abilities, use them sparingly, timing your main attacks between enemy spawns. If you ever find yourself in a place where all abilities are on cooldown, use Sucrose’s basic attacks to get energy. For example, we recommend a rotation like this:
- Use Kazuha’s Elemental Burst, followed by her elemental ability with a downward swipe.
- After the next group of enemies spawn, he switches to sucrose and casts his elemental ability. Once Kazuha’s Ult Whirlwind wears off, cast Sucrose’s Elemental Burst.
- Repeat this process for Pyro and Electro enemies.
Remember that proper positioning is key, especially with elemental skills. Aim your attacks at the approximate center of enemy groups for maximum anemo damage effectiveness.
Related: How to Change Your Traveler’s Item in Genshin Impact
Second half of the wind direction in Genshin Impact Vibro-Crystal Verification
The second half of Genshin Impact’s Vibro-Crystal Check Day 2 “Wind Direction” involves a similar process with slightly more complicated mechanics. For example, you need to make sure that the Wanderer’s projectiles aim correctly; otherwise, you might lose points during the Timed Battle instance. For the rotation of this half, we recommend the following:
- Start with The Wanderer’s Elemental Blast, followed by his elemental ability. Stay in the air for as long as possible while attacking enemies in the air.
- Once The Wanderer’s abilities are on their cooldown, switch to Faruzan and cast his Elemental Burst, followed by his Elemental Skill. If The Wanderer CDs are still available or you’re low on energy, consider using Faruzan’s Hurricane Arrow from his ability; however, we do not recommend it if you are short on time.
- Repeat the process of using The Wanderer primarily for combat, with Faruzan as a backup to gain energy while you wait for the CDs to complete.