Square Enix has revealed many details related to the upcoming Final Fantasy XVI. Newly revealed information includes combat system, world or characters. There was no shortage of new videos.
During yesterday’s PAX East 2023, Square Enix shared a handful of new information about Final Fantasy XVI. The fast approaching new installment of the Japanese company’s flagship series has received, among other things, a new trailer and a gameplay demo.
New trailer, gameplay, combat system.
During the hour-long panel, the audience was inundated with information about the upcoming RPG..
- One of the most interesting is probably the featurette of the game being streamed live (this segment starts around the 30th minute of the video).
- The gameplay focuses on the exploration aspect, although there are also several minor encounters with enemies towards the end.
Incidentally, the combat system itself lived to see its own separate mention, enhanced with a trailer..
- Dynamic encounters with enemies allowed players to see some of the hero’s special abilities in action.
- Clips of the fight with the mighty Eikon also gave an idea of how we will face monumental opponents in Final Fantasy XVI.
Of course, many other game mechanics were showcased at the show. Those interested in the details should definitely check it out in its entirety, available above.
Finally, a little surprise for pet lovers is also worth mentioning. The game will allow us to pet the protagonist’s dog, Torgal, who accompanies us in battles.
World, characters, new trailer
In addition to the purely gaming aspects of Final Fantasy XVI, the show also didn’t forget about the story layer of Square Enix’s new game. The game’s producer, Naoki Yoshida, who was present on set, revealed some information about the world in the latest installment of the series, which returns to the high fantasy medium after many years.
The world of Valisthea is torn apart by a long war for resources, fought between six factions.. We will see the inhospitable environment through the eyes of the main character named Clive Rosfield. The plot will take the player through three different periods of the hero’s life, showing his view of the world and his attitude to the changing world over the years.
Valisthea herself also lived to see a separate trailer, showing various settings of the geographically diverse world.
Graphics modes, demo, launch
Square Enix representatives on stage also discussed the game’s graphics modes available on the PlayStation 5 console.
- The player will be able to choose the quality mode. – Gameplay in 4K at the expense of 30 frames per second.
- Alternatively, there will be a performance mode. – Gameplay in 1440p at 60 fps.
It’s also worth mentioning that for undecided gamers, there will be an option to try the game as a demo for free. It will be available two weeks before launch.
final fantasy 16 It will hit stores on June 22.. FFXVI was only announced as a PlayStation 5 version, with a PC version possible in the distant future.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: email@example.com