To celebrate the launch of Dragar, Team17 and Black Salt Games have posted a new trailer. Fans can take one last look at the fishing adventure title.
You can find more information in the following overview:
Captain your fishing boat to explore a collection of remote islands and the depths around them, to see what lurks below. Sell your catch to locals and complete quests to learn more about each region’s troubled past. Equip your ship with the best gear to navigate the underwater trenches and sail to distant lands, but keep an eye on the weather. You may not like what finds you in the dark…
● Uncover a Mystery – Captain your fishing boat through a collection of remote islands, each with their own unique inhabitants to meet, wildlife to discover, and stories to unearth
● Dredge the Depths – Explore the sea in search of hidden treasures and complete quests to access strange new abilities.
● Study your craft: Research special equipment and upgrade your ship’s abilities to access rare fish and valuable underwater curiosities.
● Fish to Survive: Sell your finds to locals to learn more about each region and upgrade your boat to reach even more remote places.
● Battle the Unfathomable: Strengthen your mind and use your skills to survive water travel after dark
Check out the Dredge launch trailer below.
Dredge can be purchased physically or digitally on Switch.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: email@example.com