In this guide, we will tell you how to fix your audio problems in Diablo 4. Get rid of the “no sound” fault.
We have to wait for the release of Diablo 4 until June. However, it is possible to play the game right now! At least if you are patient and expect long queues. An open beta started today which is an opportunity for everyone to play around and decide if they want to buy it in the future. The game has some bugs, not bad, to be honest. Some players hear no sound. In this article, we tell you how to fix it.
Diablo 4: no sound bug
- Change language settings to English – is the most common solution to this problem. That should help. However, you will have to restart the game and it is bound to have long queues.
- Play in full screen mode – do not use the alt-tab combination. This is a rare case, but the game after minimizing it may have sound issues. Very rare problem, but it does happen. Also, the game often crashes when players alt-tab, so don’t do that.
Diablo 4 open beta – background information
- Diablo 4 is available for all players during open beta testing. You don’t have to own the game or have a key. Download the game from Battle.net (PC) or visit PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store (consoles).
- You can try the game on PC, PS4, PS5, XONE and XSX/S.
- The Diablo 4 Open Beta will last until March 27 (Monday) at 8 p.m. CET.
- Hay 5 lessons available: Rogue, Witch, Barbarian, Necromancer and Druid.
- There is a level cap – 25.
- Learn more about the Diablo 4 Open Beta here.
If you want to know more about the game, read our guides:
- Diablo 4 Guide
- Diablo 4 interactive map
- How to open silent chests in Diablo 4?
- Raising Spirits Quest in Diablo 4 – How to use Emote?
Degree in English Philology and English in Public Communication. He started his professional career as an English teacher. Member of GlobeLiveMedia since 2019. During this time, he writes for various departments. Currently it mainly covers guides and occasionally supports writing. He has been interested in electronic entertainment since childhood. When he was younger, he wrote a scientific paper on video game translations. Passionate about RPGs and strategies, he also frequently dives into the depths of indie games. In her spare time, she works on a book and learns film editing.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.org