Blizzard Entertainment has made improvements to the Diablo 4 beta that should result in more stable servers and shorter queues.
The Diablo IV beta released on Friday. From the start, it was plagued with numerous technical issues, causing the server to go offline and forcing people to wait in long queues. Blizzard has implemented the first fixes that should reduce these issues.
- The developers have updated the servers, which should result in better stability and shorter queues.
- developers also discussed bugs that prevent some console players from accessing servers despite waiting in queue.
- Early access to the beta, which is only available for pre-orders, will end tomorrow at 21:00 CET, so there’s still some time to enjoy these fixes.
- The changes will be very useful especially during the second stage of the beta, scheduled for March 24-26. That’s when anyone interested in the game can check it out, without having to pre-order. Thus, many more people will participate in the tests and also the load on the servers will be higher.
remember that premiere of Diablo IV will take place on June 62023. The game will arrive on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.
- Essential Diablo 4 Beta Information
- Diablo IV Beta – Official Site
- Pay attention! Diablo 4 will consume you
- 19 RPGs We Want To Play In 2023
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.