There is an area of Liye in Genshin Impact that you can find while exploring the area, called the Qingxu Pool. This pool is home to a set of ruins that are heavily guarded by mobs in the area and home to exploration puzzles that you can solve for rewards. One of these puzzles involves five Geo Seals, which, if you manage to activate them all, will reward you with a Deluxe Chest, which includes an unnamed treasure for the Hidden in nameless treasures hidden exploration target. Here’s how to find and solve the Geo Seal puzzle in Genshin Impact.
Where to find all Qingxu Pool Geobuckets in Genshin Impact
Qingxu Pool is in the southern part of Liyue, southeast of The Chasm. With the ruins overlooking the pools below, you’ll need to slide from section to section to reach all five seals. Some of them can be difficult to get to, so if you miss and fall into the pools, you have to be prepared for a fight, as there are a lot of crowds in the area.
There are five Geo Seals in total, and you’ll need to have a geo-management character on your roster to activate each one. Here’s how to find each one:
- The northernmost seal is in the lonely ruins section near the cliffs, between two pillars. The easiest way to get to it is to slide down the cliffs towards it, although it’s also easy to get to from the middle section of the ruins.
- This seal is located in a tower just west of the previous one. You can also use the same methods to achieve this seal.
- Found in the central part of the ruins, this seal is right in front of the tombstone.
- Near the tombstone is a Seelie which, when activated, will lead you to its resting place, as well as the fourth seal, located in the southeast tower of the middle section of the ruins.
- You will need to go further south for the final fifth seal. It is in another tower, located lower than the previous one, so the best way to get there is to slide from one tower to another and reach the seal that way.
It’s important to note that while the order we’ve suggested above may be the simplest and simplest, it’s by no means mandatory, as Sigils can be activated in any order you choose. . After activating the Final Seal, the Luxurious Chest will appear, allowing you to get your fair rewards.