We know that a jewel is a treasure, it accompanies us in the big and small moments of our lives. Ideally, you should take care of your jewelry to keep it as beautiful as the first day.
We have prepared this post for you with some practical, useful and very simple tips and advice to care for and maintain your perfect jewelry.
Tips to take care of your jewelry:
- No perfumes, creams, soaps, or chemical products, we must avoid contact of this type of product with our jewelry, because its continuous use causes damage that can hardly be recovered. It is not a prohibition, but a recommendation to keep in mind, if you want to maintain the natural shine of your jewelry.
- Wet the jewelry: It is true that water does not spoil our jewelry. The problem comes when soaps appear in that water, as we have mentioned before, or chlorine, as occurs with swimming pools, or saltpeter in the sea. The more you protect your jewelry from these external agents, the more beautiful they will remain.
- The Ph of our skin: the sweat on our skin, even if negligible, has a high oxidative power, which makes jewelry turn black. Although it is true that each person has a different Ph, we recommend that you remove any jewelry before practicing physical activities, to avoid deterioration.
- Keep jewelry separate: It may seem insignificant, but having your jewelry organized and stored separately prevents them from getting scratched. Ideally, a padded jewelry box or individual cloth bags, like the ones we include with every Rebbel Official order.
- Do not subject jewelry to sudden changes in temperature: Try to place your jewelry away from any exposure or sunlight, humid spaces such as the bathroom are not recommended, the ideal way to keep your jewelry is dry and dark places.
- How to clean your jewelry: we recommend you clean your jewelry every time you store it for a long period of time, with a chamois or a cotton cloth, to remove all impurities and preserve its shine.
- To keep your necklaces or chokers perfect, we recommend that you always close the chains, in addition to avoiding tangling, you will prevent the pieces from deteriorating over time.