Although Spotify is still the service of streaming reference musical, 14 years after its launch there is a wide variety of options available to the user. Amazon recently decided to boost theirs with a measure that has satisfied some users and not so much others, while Apple Music, YouTube Music, Deezer and Tidal, among others, have also compete to bring together the largest user base. Not all of them have the same number of songs, they move between the 73 million of Deezer and the 100 of Amazon Music, nor the same record companies and artists nor do they offer the same sound quality, so it is not uncommon for a user to switch platforms.
Change music service it’s not as cumbersome as doing it from, say, browser, but has its drawbacks. The main is what to do with playlists or playlists that one has configured to his liking while he has been a Spotify user. Sometimes the work of many years and the prospect of having to create them again on the target platform is discouraging.
For this problem there is apps that solve it both on Android and iOS, as is the case with FreeYourMusic, but to make it as simple and fast as possible we are going to use a website that will be in charge of transferring them with very few steps. This way you can export your playlists both from the mobile and from the computer without the need to install any appaccessing TuneMyMusic with a browser.
This service, which appears recommended by Amazon on their support page as a recommended way to import playlists from other platforms streaming to Amazon Music, it is also compatible with Spotify, YouTube, YouTube Music, Deezer, Qobuz, Apple Music, Google Play Music, Tidal, Soundcloud, Yandex Music, Pandora, Anghami, Napster, Resso, Beatport, Beatsource, kkbox, Last.Ffm , soundmachine, Boompla, iTunes and Movistar Música. It leaves no flank to cover.
So freeallows converting from one service to another up to 500 songs, which may be enough for some and a meager number for others. The payment plan, what does it cost $4.5 per month the two if billed annually, offers unlimited conversions And allows sync up to 20 playlists and export them in text or Excel filesbut the most interesting thing is that if you only want to transfer your Spotify library to another service once, just become a subscriber for a single month.
To transfer a playlist from one service to another, the user must follow these steps:
- Access with a browser to TuneMyMusic.
- Click on the button let’s start and then select the fuente what are you going to use
- TuneMyMusic will open a window in which you must enter your service user streaming chosen musical. After doing so, click on Log in y you accept the permissions that TuneMyMusic needs.
- Next, you have to select the lists you want to transfer. You can do it by entering the URL or selecting Charge from your account.
- In the window that opens after this last option, select the lists that you want to transfer from your original account. If you don’t want to import an entire list, you can deselect the themes you want within the list in this step.
- Then tap on Select the destination and accept the permissions that TuneMyWusic requires.
- Check with the destination service that your playlists are available and enjoy them.
Rachel Maga is a technology journalist currently working at Globe Live Media agency. She has been in the Technology Journalism field for over 5 years now. Her life’s biggest milestone is the inside tour of Tesla Industries, which was gifted to her by the legend Elon Musk himself.