The Sword Dance officially began in season 3 of “Kimetsu no Yaiba“, the one that takes us to the Blacksmiths’ Village with the goal of Tanjiro finally getting a sword that doesn’t break every time he faces a High Moon. That said, if we have to keep an eye somewhere in these first moments are in Muichiro Tokito, the Pillar of Mist I’ll talk about in depth below (and yes, with spoilers).
Who is Muichiro Tokito in Kimetsu no Yaiba? (SPOILERS)
- At first, Muichiro Tokito is known simply as the Pillar of Mist. His first appearance is made as an antithesis of Tanjirowhich causes them to clash as people.
- east tokyo the youngest of all pillars, even a little shorter than Tanjiro, and this is also reflected in a rather short stature. On the other hand, in terms of personality, we see that he is a person expressionless, cold and has very clear priorities.
- Another interesting characteristic of Muichiro Tokito is that he is a descended from the line of Yoriichi Tsugikunithe swordsman who at the time created the Breath of the Sun and served as the inspiration for the battle figure Zero-type Yoriichi.
- The really important thing about Muichiro on a character level is what’s hidden in his “backstory”, more specifically the death of his twin brother.
- Prior to this tragic event, Muichiro was an extremely cheerful person and he shared Tanjiro’s values of caring about people’s well-being. However, the trauma of the death of his brother, Yuiichiro, caused that he lost most of his memories and personality and as a result absorbed his brother’s. Thus, it can be said that the Muichiro that the viewer knows is not the real one, but a traumatic copy of his brother. This is why Tanjiro’s words resonate easily with Muichiro, as they begin to unlock a part of his being that he had unknowingly blocked within.
The abilities of Muichiro Tokito, the Pillar of the Mist (SPOILERS)
- Everyone knows at this point that the pillars of Kimetsu no Yaiba are the most powerful warriors among the demon exterminators, and Muichiro Tokito is the one who stands out even among all these characters.
- Muichiro is considerate a prodigy of supernatural talent, managing to obtain the title of Pilar after training for only 2 months. This is a feat previously achieved only by Gyomei Himejima, who is the strongest of all the current anime mainstays.
- Most Outstanding Skills that Muichiro Tokito uses in battle are as follows:
- Hunter’s Mark: Muichiro Tokito unlocks one of the strongest power-ups among Demon Slayers. A mark of power that greatly increases his offensive and defensive attributes and is reflected in the moment he easily defeats, one on one, the number 5 of the upper moon.
- Crimson Red Sword: Muichiro unlocks the ability to dye his Nichirin Blade crimson red which, for practical purposes, brutally reduces a demon’s ability to regenerate.
- transparent world: Muichiro’s vision also unlocks the Transparent World, which allows him to anticipate the opponent’s movements by being able to see the contraction of muscles, the circulation of blood and other anatomical elements.
- Breath of the Mist: Muichiro’s breathing technique, which he masters to the point that he is able to create a seventh form himself. Muichiro wears loose clothing to make his movements under Breath of Mist even more unpredictable to the opponent, increasing the effectiveness of his combat form. Thus, the main quality of this breathing is to use movements that can confuse the senses of the opponent.
- Beyond direct skills like all those mentioned, Muichiro is also characterized by a incredible strength, speed and reflexesqualities that he does not seem to show given his physique and personality.
And those are the main little things to consider about Muichiro Tokito, the Pillar of the Mist. Despite the fact that the blacksmith village is the first arc of “Kimetsu no Yaiba” in which we actually see him in action, it will be by far one of the characters who gives the most to the fight finally.
More Kimetsu no Yaiba Content You May Be Interested In
Meet Ashley Johnson, the lead reporter for Globe Live Media, specializing in entertainment, lifestyle, and music. As a fitness enthusiast and a profound yoga student, she shares her passion for a healthy lifestyle, which stems from growing up in Beverly Hills, where she frequently interacts with renowned artists.
You can count on Ashley’s reports to be authentic, high-quality, and informative when it comes to lifestyle, health, and music. Ashley is also a part-time gamer and will provide coverage for the gaming section of Globe Live Media seldomly.
With Ashley’s diverse background and experience, her writing style is engaging, informative, and captivating. Get ready to immerse yourself in her world of entertainment, lifestyle and music!