Fortnite is the only multiplayer I play today that I feel really comfortable with. Although I have to say, I’m pretty naughty, but hey, I have a good time when I play a few games, it has to be said. A few days ago we started reading some Rumors of a possible crossover with Resident Evil And finally, it came true.
If we already found the new Fortnite update fun, having the Capcom franchise join it as a collaboration will make it even better. This crossover is available in the form of skins that They are now available in the in-game store. And that, of course, I’ll show you below, followed by their price, for you to take a look at.
It’s Fortnite’s crossover with Resident Evil
- This collaboration was announced a few hours ago via the official Fortnite Twitter account.
- In it we can see that Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield became a Skins model.
- Accompanied by Leon’s combat knife, a briefcase, the 4 iconic keys from the games and the famous Umbrella umbrella.
- Afterwards, I show you the pictures and prices of all and each of the products.
- On the one hand there is complete pack of all products At a price of $2,100.
- On the other hand, there are the Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield skinscosting $1,500 each.
- Finally, there is Leon’s Combat Knife and Umbrella’s Umbrellawhose prices are $500 each two.
- The duration of the delivered collaboration is unknown Epic Games and Capcombut at a minimum they will be available in the Fortnite store for a week.
The perfect crossover at the right time
It would seem that the crossover between Fortnite and Resident Evil was the result of a simple coincidence, but no. This is because, in the next few days, more precisely on March 24, 2023 we will welcome Resident Evil 4 Remakewhich already has its first analysis, available from today.
If you want to take a look, do not hesitate to click on the link which will take you there. I warn you that a A real great game and a remake that lives up to expectations.