According to this week’s edition of FamitsuCompile Heart develops Neptunia GameMaker R:Evolution for To change. A release is scheduled for August 10, 2023 in Japan.
The game, which is set in an era of competing game studios, is a spin-off starring Adult Neptune. These are some of the first details, courtesy of Gematsu:
– After three game developer goddesses lose the race for “market share” in game sales and go under, Adult Neptune, a multidimensional traveler who suddenly appears in their world, is tasked with reviving the fallen developer when the three goddesses ask her to . become its president
– The new goddesses are illustrated by Tsunako
– Improved dungeon crawling, game studio management and more
– The party has four characters.
– Some dungeons include fields such as towns and forests.
– Can move at high speed on a motorcycle
– Some dungeons even have running segments.
– For the management parts, the goal is to grow the small developer “Victory” through various things, such as staffing, game development, expanding the company building, etc.
– Confirmed characters are Adult Neptune, Pipi, Jarga, Lideo and Believe
Neptunia GameMaker R: Evolution will have a “Special Victory Edition” and a Digital Deluxe Edition for 12,100 yen. A “New Recruit Welcome Box” edition is also planned for 18,480 yen.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: [email protected]