In Octopath Traveler 2 you can acquire many powerful weapons. In this guide, you will learn how to get the Battle-Tested Blade.
Octopath Traveler 2 is a very popular jRPG which is praised for its interesting story, beautiful music, vast world and satisfying gameplay among others in which the player will have to face many battles. The effectiveness of our group in battle depends not only on the level of the character, but also on the equipment we have. With this guide you will learn, How to get the Battle-Tested Blade in Octopath Traveler 2..
How to Get the Battle-Tested Sword in Octopath Traveler 2
To get the Battle-Tested Blade, you must first complete Hikari’s main story. So you have to go to Crackridge Harbor Anchorage and find the NPC known as Bandelam the Reaper. We can get possession of the weapon in two ways:
- The first is to have a Partitio in the party who can purchase the Battle-Tested Blade of Bandelam for the price of 95,000 Blades.
- The second method requires having Throne on the team at a minimum level of 80. In this case, the character will be able to steal the weapon.
Battle Tested Blade is one of the most powerful weapons in the game. Its stats are:
- physical attack 400
- 120 additional critical hits
- Effect: Increases the power of physical abilities.
Battle-tested weapons in Octopath Traveler 2
Battle-tested weapons are powerful equipment that can be acquired later in the game. Among them are:
- Battle-tested blade
- Battle-tested spear
- Battle-tested dagger
- Battle-tested ax
- Battle-tested bow
- Battle-tested staff
Learn more about Octopath Traveler 2:
- Where to find Roland in Octopath Traveler 2
- How to unlock Galdera in Octopath Traveler 2; Tips for beating the boss
- How to defeat Behemoth in Octopath Traveler 2