Fire Emblem Engage Update Now Live (Version 2.0.0), Patch Notes
Posted on April 4, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Change
Nintendo and Intelligent Systems have just started distributing a new version 2.0.0 update for Engage in Fire Emblem.
Highlighting the update is the availability of the Fell Xenologue DLC, accessible as part of the game’s Expansion Pass. It will be playable after completing the sixth chapter and unlocking the ability to transform objects using the old well on the Somniel. In addition to new story content, it includes the Haunted Gunners and Wizards unit classes, as well as a variety of items.
The patch notes for the Fire Emblem Engage version 2.0.0 update are as follows:
- Compatible with Wave 4 of the Expansion Pass.
- An upgrade bonus has been added. You can receive items by entering the Somniel from Chapter 5 or later.
- Collaboration content with the “Fire Emblem Heroes” smartphone app is now available for free download from Nintendo eShop.
- You can receive items by entering the Somniel after downloading data from the eShop.
- Please note that players who have already downloaded “Fire Emblem Heroes” linked bonuses cannot re-download the content.
- Fixed issues to make the game experience more enjoyable.
The new Fire Emblem Engage update is now available for everyone. You can find a trailer for the Fell Xenologue DLC here.