You inject a hallucinogenic mushroom tea, you have an infection and fungus grows in your veins

You inject a hallucinogenic mushroom tea, you have an infection and fungus grows in your veins

 

A report published in The Journal of the Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry has detailed that one individual nearly died after hallucinogenic mushroom tea was injected into his veins. Drinking the tea caused a serious infection that caused mushrooms to grow in his blood.

Is about a young man of 30 years old that he was found by his family in a disoriented state. The individual vomited blood and suffered from diarrhea and nausea. His body’s reaction came about because sand introduced the infusion intravenously.

Bacterial infection in the blood

After that, they took him to hospital. There Doctors noted that several of his organs had already started to fail. After spending several days in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), the toilets they discovered that he suffered from a bacterial infection in his blood from the fungi injected into his body.

As they count in Telecinco, the specialists administered a antibiotic and antifungal treatment, thanks to which the individual you are out of danger now.

Later, The man’s family has explained that he suffers from bipolarity and that at the time of the accident he had stopped taking opioid medications.

More from Author Melissa Galbraith here: https://globelivemedia.com/author/melissa-galbraith/

Melissa Galbraith
Melissa Galbraith is the World News reporter for Globe Live Media. She covers all the major events happening around the World. From Europe to Americas, from Asia to Antarctica, Melissa covers it all. Never miss another Major World Event by bookmarking her author page right here.