We present you the summary of the WWE Hall of Fame 2021 ceremony.
Tonight, WWE celebrates one more year the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, where we will see a large number of legends and personalities who have been part of WWE history. On this occasion, the 2020 and 2021 classes will join in this year’s ceremony, since the last edition could not be held due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. Next, we leave you with the summary of the ceremony of the WWE Hall of Fame 2021.
2020 WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony
The ceremony begins with a video briefly showing the inductees to the 2020 WWE Hall of Fame class. Jerry Lawler is in charge of presenting the first of the two ceremonies that we will see tonight.
- The first inducted is JBL , of which various moments from his career are shown. After several minutes, JBL appears to give his speech. The commentator talks about his beginnings in wrestling and how he fell in love with the industry. This highlights several moments of his career and says goodbye with his famous phrase.
Peyton Royce, Rhea Ripley, Randy Orton and The New Day appear backstage and are briefly interviewed.
- The second induct of the night is The British Bulldog . His family shows up to speak for Davey Boy. His son, Harry Smith, thanks the fans and does a little review of certain moments of his career.
Nikki Cross, Braun Strowman and Drew McIntyre speak backstage about British Bulldog.
- Japanese legend Jushin ‘Thunder’ Liger is the next inducted person. Jushin appears on the titanic screen from Japan and thanks the fans.
- William Shatner is the fourth inductee of the class of 2020. Shatner talks about his relationship with WWE.
The Miz, John Morrison, Mustafa Ali, Bobby Lashley and MVP talk about the inductees to the WWE Hall of Fame 2020.
- Ray “The Crippler” Stevens, Brickhouse Brown, “Dr. Death ”Stevie Williams, Baron Michele Leone and Gary Hart are recognized with the special WWE Legacy Hall of Fame category .
- The Bella Twins, Nikki Bella and Brie Bella , are the next inductees. They quickly show their passage through the company and go on stage to give their speech. The twins are proud to have been part of the ‘Womens Revolution’. Both end by warning that they will return in 18 years, referring to their daughters.
The red carpet is shown again, where the WWE Tag Team Champions (Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler) appear alongside Reginald, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, Lana, Naomi and Sheamus.
- Titus O’Neil receives the Warrior Award 2020. Titus, in his speech, talks about bullying and highlights the importance of respect for others as paramount.
- The last armature of the class of 2020 is the nWo . A video is shown reviewing the importance of the group in its time. Next, Syxx (X-Pac), Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash come on stage to talk. All four are happy about the induction and contribute their vision of what The New World Order meant for their career. They end with the famous ‘Too Sweet’ pose and the famous ‘4 Life’.
2021 WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony
Kayla Braxton and Corey Graves host the 2021 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony . Kayla emphasizes that we are a few days away from WrestleMania 37 and later they announce that the first inducted is Rob Van Dam.
- A video is shown reviewing RVD’s passage through WWE. Rob takes the stage and points out the fans as the ones responsible for his love of wrestling. He thanks several people for teaching him to be who he is and ends with his mythical pose.
Sasha Banks, Big E and Carmella appear on the red carpet and the three highlight the upcoming inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame 2021, Molly Holly.
- WWE presents Molly Holly with a review of her career, from her pairing with Hurricane to her participation in the Women’s Royal Rumble Match. Molly thanks the fans for their help.
- The Great Khali is the next inductee. He is pointed out as one of the promoters of wrestling in India. Khali appears via teleconference and thanks the fans for the support they have shown him throughout his career.
After the induction of Great Khali, his legendary manager appears on the red carpet with Bianca BeLair.
- Ozzy Osbourne is inducted into the class of 2021. Ozzy thanks Triple H and Vince McMahon and says he doesn’t deserve such recognition.
- Dick The Bruiser, Pez Whatley, Buzz Sawyer, Ethel Johnson and Paul Boesch are recognized with the special WWE Legacy Hall of Fame category .
- Eric Bischoff’s WWE and WCW stint is shown in a short video. Bischoff begins his speech with a ‘3-Minute Warning’. He talks about how the trips gave him time to learn how the business worked. He ends by saying that ‘the best is yet to come’.
Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens and Corbin are interviewed on the red carpet at the WWE Hall of Fame 2021.
- Rich Hering receives the Warrior Award 2021. Rich is grateful for the recognition after all the years working with the company.
Edge and Bayley discuss the latest induction into the class of 2021, Kane.
- With a longer footage than the previous ones, Kane is presented to the WWE Hall of Fame 2021. ‘The Devil’s Favorite Demon’ makes an appearance to thank all the people behind the scenes. Minutes later, he begins to talk about his work with Paul Bearer and The Undertaker, as well as his rivalry which he calls ‘the best ever told by WWE’. He ends by giving a message motivating fans to pursue their dreams and says goodbye by making fire emerge with his hands.
Melissa Galbraith is the World News reporter for Globe Live Media. She covers all the major events happening around the World. From Europe to Americas, from Asia to Antarctica, Melissa covers it all. Never miss another Major World Event by bookmarking her author page right here.