‘The Beast’ killed Big E, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens and Bobby Lashley and lifted the WWE champion belt at the event held in Atlanta
The big winner of the night. Brock Lesnar was crowned WWE champion this Saturday, at the start of 2022. ‘The Beast’ beat Big E, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens and Bobby Lashley and lifted the belt that makes him the new monarch of the company that leads Vince McMahon.
Let’s say Lesnar was the last guest at the party, after Roman Reigns tested positive for COVID-19 and his presence at the event was ruled out just hours before. In the end, the ‘Beast’ ended up establishing itself in the ring built at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta.
In the most anticipated fight of the night, Brock Lesnar did suffer, from the beginning. He withstood all the blows of all the opponents, until he reacted. Thanks to the forceful F5, the ‘Beast’ finished them all. Last was Big E, who ended up losing by the count of three.
The results of WWE Day 1 2022
- Big E vs. Rollins vs. Owens vs. Lashley vs. Brock Lesnar: ‘The Beast’ is the new WWE champion.
- Becky Lynch vs. Liv Morgan: ‘The Man’ retained her RAW women’s title.
- The Usos vs. The New Day: The Samoan brothers retained their SmackDown tag team titles.
- RK-Bro vs. Street Profits: Randy Orton and Riddle remain RAW tag team champions.
- Edge vs. The Miz: The category R star was left with the victory.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss – The Scottish warrior was victorious without a hitch.
Reigns tested positive
Roman Reigns, because of COVID-19, could not fight Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship this Sunday on PPV Day 1. The official pronouncement was made by WWE itself through a statement.
Vince McMahon’s company wished the ‘Big Dog’ a speedy recovery. Through social networks, the followers of the former member of The Shield wished him a speedy improvement so that he can be as soon as possible in the ring.
Melissa Galbraith is the World News reporter for Globe Live Media. She covers all the major events happening around the World. From Europe to Americas, from Asia to Antarctica, Melissa covers it all. Never miss another Major World Event by bookmarking her author page right here.