The first annual call of this 2023 at the national level of the Housing Family Premium (BFH), from the program own roofbecame known through Ministry of Housing, Construction and Sanitation (MVCS). This initiative is available in two ways and the budget established by the State for this obligation amounts to more than 564 million 124,122 soles.
There is no money in Puno: bank tellers are running out of bills because of roadblocks
Citizens have reported a lack of banknotes in the Banco de la Nación offices. Meanwhile, private entities such as the Banco de Crédito del Perú (BCP) released statements.
If your dream for this year is your own house with your whole family, then this information is valuable to you. In this first call of 2023, 18,994 low-income families will benefit who wish to acquire or build housing, as announced by the Minister of Housing, Hania Perez de Cuellar. The BFH is a direct subsidy that the government gives free of charge to a family as a reward for their savings effort and which is not refunded.
The 2023 Family Housing Premium, in New Housing Acquisition (AVN) mode, has gone from 40,250 to 43,312.50 soles; and in the Clean Site Construction (CSP) modality increased bye 27,600 to 29,700 soles. The increase occurs because the fiscal unit (ITU) went from 4,600 soles in 2022 to 4,950 soles this year.
Tickets for Metro and Lima Metro can be paid with Yape and Plin
Digital wallets can be used to pay for public transport tickets thanks to a technological update that would be implemented in a year.
– For compare a house: S/ 43,312.50
– For build a house: S/ 29,700
These depend on the modality to which the family applies, it can be the modality of acquisition of new housing (AVN) or the modality of construction on own site
What the promulgation of the law that can limit the entry and transit of foreigners in Peru entails
The standard published on Wednesday February 15 modifies articles 10, 45, 61 and 63 of the Legislative Decree on Migration.
Modality of acquisition of a new house (AVN)
– Have a monthly family income not exceeding S/3715
– Form a family group (take care of at least one relative like a son or brother)
– Not owning a dwelling or land at the national level or having previously benefited from state housing aid
– Have a minimum savings, which is equivalent to 0.3% of the value of the home you are going to buy.
On-site construction modality
– Have a monthly family income not exceeding S/2706
– Form a family group and have independent land or land duly registered in public registers, without privileges or encumbrances
– Not be the owner of another dwelling or land at the national level or have previously benefited from state housing aid
– Have a minimum savings amount equivalent to 0.023% of the current ITU (S/ 113.85), valid only until December 31, 2023.
– You must register your family group at one of Techo Propio’s authorized offices and centers nationwide.
– You have to show your ID and that of your spouse or partner (if applicable) and have complete data of all members of the Family Group (Name, ID, date of birth).
– If the household is headed by a cohabiting couple without marital impediment, the form must be signed by both. If the Family Seat is made up of a married couple, the Form must be signed by one or the other.
Families wishing to access this bonus can request information in Lima at the Real Estate Showcase, the address is Jr. Camaná 199 – Lima Cercado. The hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. For those in the province, they can inquire by phone at 0-800-12-200.
There is no consultation LINK with the DNI of the Family housing bonus 2023, but you can read more about this grant and other programs from the Down My house and my own roof, through their website: mivivienda.com.pe.
Melissa Galbraith is the World News reporter for Globe Live Media. She covers all the major events happening around the World. From Europe to Americas, from Asia to Antarctica, Melissa covers it all. Never miss another Major World Event by bookmarking her author page right here.
For tips or news submission: [email protected]