There’s a new Wild Hearts patch on Steam and the EA app, and it contains a slew of bug fixes and other tweaks for studio Koei Tecmo Omega Force’s fantasy hunting RPG. Wild Hearts 1.05 update includes welcome fixes for several frustrating story progression bugs, some improvements to online co-op play, and an end to an item duplication issue caused by resetting story progression. weapon tree.
Progression bug fixes will certainly be reassuring, with fixes addressing rebuilding work stuck on Minato, resolving a bug that causes progress to incorrectly sync or reset during online co-op, and preventing players from being unable to get the Change Essence key item. Perhaps less welcome, but interesting nonetheless, this is a fix for an item cheat bug that allowed players to mine the weapon upgrade tree for additional free resources.
There are also numerous fixes for online co-op play, fixing other players or scenes not displaying correctly when playing with others, and preventing inaccurate death notifications from appearing during co-op. Omega Force also fixed a bug that caused the Hunter Vision guide to not work properly, as well as a bug that caused unwanted slow motion in certain situations.
When it comes to the thorny issue of performance, some PC gamers are reporting that they are already seeing improvements, but that seems like a mixed bag. However, if you’ve been waiting for the game, now might be a good time to come back and see how things go. If you want to keep a close eye on your in-game performance, Network N’s FPS monitor app can be a great help.
It’s good to see EA and Omega Force continuing to address common complaints as the heart of Wild Hearts is certainly a very promising RPG that gives fans of the monster hunting genre a different yet familiar twist on the formula, making it a nice game. aside while we await word on a possible Monster Hunter World sequel.
Wild Hearts Update 1.05 Patch Notes – March 1
Here are all the Wild Hearts 1.05 patch notes, which will be released on March 1 on PC and consoles, including Xbox and PlayStation:
- Fixed an issue where ailments from talismans would apply to a higher value than indicated.
- Fixed an issue where the game would hang or crash in some extreme cases.
- Fixed an issue where some sounds were not playing or syncing was disabled (sound out of sync issue). This fix was already introduced for PC in version 1.0.3.
- Fixed an issue where Lavaback would sometimes become unresponsive after online co-op in Chapter 1.
- Fixed an issue where rebuilding work on Minato would not progress after playing online co-op.
- Fixed an issue where story progression would sometimes not sync with other players during online co-op.
- Fixed an issue where the story would sometimes become impossible to progress due to not being able to obtain the Shifting Essence.
- Fixed an issue where guest story progress could be reset during online co-op.
- Fixed an issue where the spread disease effect of Tiger’s Den ability was not applying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Full-Body Cleave and Full-Body Slam with the Karakuri Staff could not be performed using keyboard and mouse.
- Fixed an issue where the Bow Piercing: Otoya would not penetrate Kemono when the Lightning Ephemeral Arrow ability was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Celestial Anchor Karakuri would not repair if a Kemono destroyed it after placing another Basic Karakuri on it.
- Fixed an issue where some flying Kemono would not move to another area.
- Fixed an issue where event cutscenes at the start of the Hunting Song – Reverberations and Hunting Song – Rising Glissando quests would sometimes not display correctly during online co-op.
- Fixed an issue where other player characters would sometimes not display correctly in event cutscenes during online co-op.
- Fixed an issue where Amaterasu would sometimes appear in the Visitors’ Minato.
- Fixed camera issues that occurred when an event was triggered when performing Enhance Tsukumo during online co-op.
- Fixed an issue that caused parts of the player character to not display correctly during online co-op.
- Fixed an issue where the guest screen would flicker during online co-op.
- Fixed an issue where Healing Water could not be obtained from some old tree wells in Fuyufusagi Fort.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect amount of healing water to be displayed after reviving during a battle with Amaterasu on Minato.
- Fixed a bug where the Hunter Vision guide was not working correctly in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue that caused a slow motion animation in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the number of Hunted Giant Kemono was not counting in some Fisherman’s Guild jobs after other players performed the final blow during online co-op.
- Fixed an issue where the “Number of times a weapon type was used” in your profile was counted even when finishing moves were performed by other players during online play.
- Fixed an issue where the mission objective, Kemono, would not appear during online co-op.
- Fixed an issue where Amaterasu would sometimes not show up on the guest screen in the Hunting Song – Rising Glissando and Hunting Encore – Auspice of Minato quests during online co-op.
- Fixed an issue during online co-op where a death notification would appear for the host player during the event cutscene after Amaterasu was defeated on Minato.
- Fixed an issue where the session would sometimes drop after starting the quest Song of the Hunt: Rising Glissando during online co-op.
- Fixed resource exploit under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where certain operations created incorrect save data when loading save data. This fix was already introduced for PC in version 1.0.3.
- (PC) Added option to disable reflections in settings.
- (PC) Fixed an issue where the Claw Blade’s Claw Plunge would not hit the enemy when the FPS cap was set to 30 in Settings.
- (PlayStation/Xbox) Fixed an issue where the Claw Blade’s Claw Plunge would not hit the enemy when Graphics Priority was set to Prioritize Performance in Settings.
Our Wild Hearts review takes a look at how the full game unfolds, if you’re still undecided. Alternatively, check out more of the best games like Monster Hunter if you can’t get enough of beating the big beasts, as well as more of the best PC co-op games.