After being first announced several years ago., a release date has been announced for the Switch version of Squad 51 vs. The flying saucers. It will be released on March 16, 2023.
Squad 51 vs. The Flying Saucers is a cinematic 2D shooter where players team up with a band of rebels and claim alien victory. You can find more information in the following overview:
Visitors from the stars have come to Earth with the promise of a bright future for all mankind. The facade quickly falls, revealing the true evil nature of intergalactic society Vega and its hideous leader, Director Zarog. Through the oppression of humanity, hope arises with the birth of a rebellious cause. Step into the cockpit as Lieutenant Kaya and lead Squad 51 on a campaign to defeat the Vega Corporation once and for all!
Squad 51 vs. Flying Saucers takes players back to the glory days of the 1950s through an authentic cinematic black and white aesthetic. Take control of four different aircraft, each with their own unique set of weapons and abilities. Fly through eleven levels and defeat galactic invaders across arctic mountains, lush forests and battered cities. With cooperative play, a friend can join in at any time to help you defeat waves of enemies and vicious bosses.
- Classic game: Squad 51 vs. The Flying Saucers is a shooter with four different planes to play and configure with special weapons.
- Cinematic Experience: Glorious black-and-white aesthetics, live FMV footage, and voice-overs will tell the story of director Zarog’s battle between the Squadron and alien supremacy.
- Eleven levels – fight enemy ships and bosses in many different environments: snowy mountains, forests, cityscapes and many more.
- Dynamic Difficulty: Rookie or Veteran, Squad 51 vs. Flying Saucers support dynamic difficulty allowing all pilots to enjoy combat.
- Multiplayer: Feeling alone shooting down aliens? Invite a friend! A second player can enter a level at any time. Earn points with your friend and unlock new special weapons and upgrades together.
A trailer celebrating the Switch release date for Squad 51 vs. Flying saucers are available below.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: [email protected]