The arrivals of new Mega-Evolutions follow one another on Pokémon GO. This week, Mega-Leviator arrives: here is our complete capture guide!
After Mega-Pharamp, it is therefore Mega-Leviator’s turn to invade Mega-raids on Pokémon GO. You will see it in a few moments, it is a really formidable Pokémon. How to beat him and capture him? Here is our complete guide in which you will find all the stats of the Pokémon, our capture tips and all its best counters. You can of course upgrade your iconic red Leviator (the Shiny version of the 1st generation monster). Ready? Let’s go !
Mega Leviator statistics on Pokémon GO
- PC name of a Leviator 100 V : When you capture Leviator, he will be in his classic form. It therefore only shows 1937 CP at level 20 and 2422 CP with the weather boost.
- Weaknesses : Mega-Leviator has the double type Water and Dark which gives him 5 weaknesses: Plant, Electric, Combat, Insect, Fairy.
WHICH POKÉMON SHOULD BE USED TO CONQUER AND CAPTURE Mega-Leviator ON POKÉMON GO? List of the best counters.
Here are the 10 best counters in Mega-Leviator. This list was compiled using a very reliable battle simulator, you can trust us.
- Mega-Florizarre (Whip-Lianas / Vegetable-Attack)
- Zekrom‘(Charged Ray / Crazy Lightning)
- Lucario (Riposte / Aura Sphere)
- Betochef (Riposte / Dynamo-Fist)
- Mackogneur (Riposte / Dynamo-Fist)
- Raikou (Lightning Change / Crazy Lightning)
- Mega-Pharamp (Lightning-changer / Élecanon)
- Chapignon (Riposte / Grass Knot)
- Magnesone (Sparkle / Crazy Lightning);
- Elable (Lightning Bolt / Crazy Lightning)
The rain is by far the best time to go for your raid. The rain improves your Electric (and Insect, but who cares) type counters and activates the weather boost on Leviator (thus making the fight more complicated but capturing the monster at level 25 instead of 20 , therefore to save resources). Rain is cool.
Cloudy or Sunny weather can also make your life easier since they improve your Combat and Plant counters, respectively.
Finally, avoid the wind and fog which enhance Mega-Leviator’s Dragon and Dark attacks.
LIST OF Mega-Leviator ATTACKS ON POKÉMON GO AND THEIR INFLUENCE FOR YOUR RAID BATTLE
|Quick attacks||Charged attacks|
None of these attacks are particularly scary for your counters. We advise you to go get 2 or 3 different Leviator: one concentrate on the Water type, one on the Dark type and one that mixes the two for raids.
How many trainers does it take to beat Mega-Leviator on Pokémon GO
Don’t try to embark on this duo raid, it’s perfectly impossible to be successful, even being an elite trainer. You have to come to 3 at the bare minimum. And again, at 3, it is better to have the weather forecast on your side and a great team. So come to 4 or 5.
As with all Mega Raids, we recommend that you be as good as possible, no matter what. The faster you drop Mega-Leviator, the more Mega-Energy you will harvest (and you’ll need it, Mega-Evolve a Leviator costs PokéBalls skin).
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.