Nintendo Direct February 2023 took place yesterday, and while the event was understandably Switch-focused, there were also quite a few PS5 and PS4-related announcements. We’ve compiled a list of all the featured games that are also heading to Sony platforms.
PS5 and PS4 games featured in Nintendo Direct February 2023
- Capcom is remastering the Ghost Trick murder mystery for PS4. Released this summer.
- Ni no Kuni studio Level-5 is back in action with RPG crime thriller DecaPolice for PS5 and PS4.
- Life Is Strange developer Don’t Nod has announced the unique Harmony: The Fall of Reverie narrative experience for PS5. It will be released in June.
- The Octopath Traveler 2 Prologue demo is now available on PS5 and PS4.
- Bandai Namco’s We Love Katamari Reroll+ Royal Reverie will be released for PS5 and PS4 on June 2, 2023.
- Turn-based RPG Sea of Stars will launch on PS5 and PS4 on August 29, 2023.
- Dead Cells DLC ‘Return to Castlevania’ will be available for PS4 on March 6, 2023.
- WBSC eBASEBALL: Power Pros is now available on PS4.
- Atelier Marie Remake: The Alchemist of Salburg Western is announced for PS5, PS4. Released this summer.
All games released on PS4 will be playable on PS5 through backwards compatibility, unless otherwise stated.
Any surprises for our readers on this list?
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.