Players will be able to choose their home in Hogwarts Legacy before playing. If you complete the House Ranking Quiz in Wizarding World and link your account, you can choose your house on the website and also get your custom wand in-game. However, you cannot choose your house, you must answer a few questions and rank according to your personality. This is how you can rank in Slytherin House in the Wizarding World Ranking Quiz.
Related: Which Hogwarts house to choose in Hogwarts Legacy? The best home option
Answers to rank in Slytherin in Wizarding World
To enter Slytherin house, you must answer eight questions from the Wizarding World Ranking quiz. These questions are taken from a pool of 28, so use this list to get the answers to your exact questions.
Related: How to Get Sorted in Gryffindor in Wizarding World
Here are all the answers to help you rank Slytherin in the Wizarding World house ranking quiz, in no particular order:
- Ask: Sunrise or sunset? — Answer: Twilight
- Ask: Forest or river? — Answer: River
- Ask: Moon or stars? — Answer: Moon
- Ask: White or black? — Answer: Black
- Ask: Face or crown? – Answer: Cross
- Ask: Left or right? — Answer: Left
- Ask: Four boxes are placed in front of you. Which would you try to open? “Answer: The shiny jet-black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the mark of Merlin.
- Ask: You and two friends must cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before letting you pass. You: —Answer: suggesting that the three fight (without telling the troll)?
- Ask: Once a century, the Flutterby shrub produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If you were attracted to this, it would smell like: — Answer: The sea
- Ask: One of your roommates cheated on a Hogwarts test by using a spelling pen. He’s now top of the class in Charms, beating you for second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He takes you aside after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden pen. What do you do for a living? “Answer: You wouldn’t expect to be asked to tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If you knew someone was using a prohibited pen, you would let the teacher know before the test started.
- Ask: Which of the following is the most difficult for you to manage? — Response: Cold / Boredom / Being ignored
- Ask: You enter an enchanted garden. What would be the most curious thing to examine first? — Answer: The bubbling pool, at the bottom of which something luminous swirls
- Ask: Four cups are placed in front of you. Which would you choose to drink? — Answer: The mysterious black liquid that glows like ink and emits vapors that cause you to see strange visions.
- Ask: What type of instrument appeals to your ear the most? — Answer: The violin
- Ask: Which of the following would you hate the most when people call you? — Answer: Ordinary
- Ask: After you die, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name? — Answer: I don’t care what people think of me after I die; It’s what they think of me while I’m alive that matters
- Ask: How would you like to be known in history? — Answer: The Great
- Ask: A muggle confronts you and says he’s sure you’re a witch or wizard. You: — Answer: Ok, and ask them if they want a free sample of a jinx.
- Ask: Which nightmare would you be most afraid of? — Answer: To have to speak in such a stupid voice that hardly anyone can understand you, and everyone laughs at you.
- Ask: If you were going to Hogwarts, which pet would you choose to take with you? — Answer: Siamese Cat / Ginger Cat / Black Cat / White Cat
- Ask: If you have a choice, would you rather brew a potion that grants you: — Answer: Power
- Ask: If you could have one power, which would you choose? — Answer: The power to change the past
- Ask: Which path appeals to you the most? — Answer: The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley.
- Ask: Late at night, walking down the street alone, you hear a peculiar scream which you believe has a magical origin. You: — Answer: Take out your wand and hold on.
- Ask: What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts? — Answer: Spells and Curses / Appearance and Disappearance
- Ask: Which of the following would you like to study? — Answer: Vampires/Trolls/Mermaids
- Ask: A troll has gone mad in the headmaster’s office at Hogwarts. You are about to smash, smash and tear various irreplaceable items and treasures. In what order would you collect these items from the Troll Club, if you could? — Answer: student records dating back 1,000 years (highest priority)
- Ask: Which would you rather be: — Answer: Feared / Envied
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.