There are four main houses in the Harry Potter universe, and you can now choose which one you will represent in Hogwarts Legacy on Wizarding World. Take the house ranking quiz and connect your account to continue playing with the house you got in the quiz. If you want to be part of Ravenclaw, the house of the wise, you need to give answers that show your intellectual side. This is how you can rank in Ravenclaw house in the Wizarding World ranking quiz.
Related: Does Ravenclaw have less quest content in Hogwarts Legacy?
Answers for Ranking in Ravenclaw in Wizarding World
You must correctly answer eight Wizarding World Ranking Test questions to join Ravenclaw House. Since the questions are randomly selected and there are 28 questions in total, we have compiled a list of them all, along with their respective answers.
Related: How to Rank Up in Slytherin in Wizarding World
Here are all the answers to help you solve the Wizarding World Ravenclaw House ranking quiz, in no particular order:
- Ask: Sunrise or sunset? — Answer: Sunrise
- Ask: Forest or river? — Answer: Forest
- Ask: Moon or stars? — Answer: Moon
- Ask: White or black? — Answer: White
- Ask: Face or crown? — Answer: Faces
- Ask: Left or right? — Answer: Left
- Ask: Four boxes are placed in front of you. Which would you try to open? – Answer: The coffin adorned with gold, standing on clawed feet, the inscription of which warns that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within.
- Ask: You and two friends must cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before letting you pass. You: —Answer: Trying to confuse the troll into letting all three of them pass without a fight?
- Ask: Once a century, the Flutterby shrub produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If you were attracted to this, it would smell like: — Answer: Fresh Scroll
- Ask: One of your roommates cheated on a Hogwarts test by using a spelling pen. He’s now top of the class in Charms, beating you for second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He takes you aside after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden pen. What do you do for a living? — Answer: Tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If your classmate is out to win by cheating, they deserve to be discovered. Also, since you’re both in the same house, any points he loses will be recouped by you, for taking first place instead.
- Ask: Which of the following is the most difficult for you to manage? — Response: Being Ignored / Hunger
- Ask: You enter an enchanted garden. What would be the most curious thing to examine first? — Answer: The tree with silver leaves that bears golden apples
- Ask: Four cups are placed in front of you. Which would you choose to drink? — Answer: The sparkling, frothy, silvery liquid that shimmers as if it contained crushed diamonds.
- Ask: What type of instrument appeals to your ear the most? — Answer: The piano
- Ask: Which of the following would you hate the most when people call you? — Answer: Ignorant
- Ask: After you die, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name? — Answer: Think with admiration of your accomplishments
- Ask: How would you like to be known in history? — Answer: The Sage
- Ask: A muggle confronts you and says he’s sure you’re a witch or wizard. You: — Answer: ask them what makes them think that.
- Ask: Which nightmare would you be most afraid of? — Answer: Standing on top of something very tall and suddenly realizing that there are no footholds or handles, and there is no barrier to keep you from to fall.
- Ask: If you were going to Hogwarts, which pet would you choose to take with you? — Answer: Tawny Owl / Brown Owl / Barn Owl
- Ask: If you have a choice, would you rather brew a potion that grants you: — Answer: Wisdom
- Ask: If you could have one power, which would you choose? — Answer: Power to change appearance / Power to read minds
- Ask: Which path appeals to you the most? — Answer: The cobbled street lined with old buildings.
- Ask: Late at night, walking down the street alone, you hear a peculiar scream which you believe has a magical origin. You: — Response: Retreat into the shadows to await developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate defensive and offensive spells, in case problems arise.
- Ask: What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts? — Answer: Transfiguration / All areas of magic
- Ask: Which of the following would you like to study? — Answer: Goblins / Centaurs / Ghosts
- Ask: A troll has gone mad in the headmaster’s office at Hogwarts. You are about to smash, smash and tear various irreplaceable items and treasures. In what order would you collect these items from the Troll Club, if you could? — Answer: A mysterious handwritten book filled with strange runes (top priority)
- Ask: Which would you rather be: — Answer: Imitated / Envied
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.