It’s been an amazing few years for Assassin’s Creed Valhallaand it all finally wraps up this Tuesday, February 21, as the game receives its final update on Xbox (and other platforms) with patch 1.7.0.
Nothing major here as we’re just looking at bug fixes for the most part, but keep in mind this is a pretty big update in 15.1 GB on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, and 9.9 GB on Xbox One.
Without further ado, here is the full list of patch notes.
On this page:
- Bug fixes and improvements
Bug fixes and improvements
- Katzenelnbogen’s captain is not counted when the kill is confirmed.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Addressed most rare cases where the Light Fingers ability would prevent picking up key items.
- Eivor’s hair can pass through the cowl after completing an Animus Anomaly.
Armory and inventory
- Previously purchased items are missing from the player’s inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew Outfit cannot be upgraded or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of opals in inventory is not updated when taking an opal from the world.
- Fixed the error that occurred when trying to claim the weekly free item.
- Equipment packs still appear in the store when the contents of the pack are already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied through the Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight set if you already have 5/5 pieces of gear.
- Issues with Helix Store item pricing when exchanging parts of a complete set.
- On Xbox, when purchasing Helix Credits through the Store, they are not correctly added to the player’s inventory.
- Game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and Last Chapter when launching the game.
What is your end? rating for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla? Tell us in the comments below.
What is your end? Review note for AC: Valhalla? (5 votes)
- 10/10 (Exceptional) 0%
- 9/10 (Excellent)40%
- 8/10 (Excellent)20%
- 7/10 (Good)40%
- 6/10 (Not bad) 0%
- 5/10 (average) 0%
- 4/10 (poor) 0%
- 3/10 (Location) 0%
- 2/10 (Awful) 0%
- 1/10 (Abyssal) 0%
- I haven’t played it yet! 0%
See also related games
Fraser has an unhealthy obsession with all things Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead series and has an intimate knowledge of sports games on Xbox. He also supports Walsall FC, that West Midlands team you’ve never heard of.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: [email protected]