Season 3: Echoes Within is now available Infinite Halowhich brings the biggest multiplayer update to the game since launch, including (for the first time) a new weapon and gear.
Players can enter three new mapspepper with the new Bandit M392 riflehide using the new equipment shroud screenprogress in a 100 Tier Battle Pass much more.
Here’s a quick look at what’s being added to multiplayer for Infinite Halo with Season 3: Echoes Within:
- new maps– Three new maps join the rotation, including the arena maps Cliffhanger (ONI Research Site) and Chasm (Zeta Halo substructure), and the Oasis Team Warfare map (ideal for vehicular action).
- new weapon — rifle bandit: the first new weapon of Infinite Halo. Designed to reward accuracy and precision, the M392 Bandit semi-automatic rifle is perfect for mid-range engagements. With tremendous stopping power worthy of a super soldier, the Bandit Rifle is deadlier with accurate, well-timed shots.
- New team – shroud screen– The Shroud Screen is the first new piece of gear in Infinite Halo, and includes a manual launcher that allows the player to aim and shoot at an opaque spherical screen. Although projectiles can pass through this screen, players outside will not be able to see through it and vice versa. Additionally, players inside will remain hidden from opponents’ motion sensors. Tactical positioning, map knowledge, and timing will be key to gaining an advantage over your enemies with the shroud screen.
- New Mode — Escalation Slayer: arrive at Infinite Halo as a new arena game mode. Available in team and FFA variant, Escalation Slayer asks players to eliminate their opponents to progress through a wide range of weapons. With each kill comes a new weapon before culminating in the final challenge to be won, eliminating an enemy player with the Oddball.
- 100 Tier Battle Pass– Purchase the Echoes Within Premium Battle Pass to instantly unlock the legendary Redsteel Splinter armor skin for all available cores. With over 100 tiers of rewards, including 1,000 Halo Credits, the Premium Echoes Within Battle Pass also grants players a fourth challenge slot and additional XP throughout Season 3.
In case you missed it: Last week, we announced that the Beta of the Forge mode of Infinite Halo has exceeded 1 million creations and 8.5 million custom games played since the launch of the custom browser. And yesterday on Xbox Wire, Sean Baron, Head of Live Service at 343 Industries, shared more about what we can expect from Season 3: Echoes Within.
For a deeper look Infinite Halo Temporada 3: Echoes Within, go to Halo Waypoint.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.org