Deployed on March 16, season 6 of Chapter 2 of Fortnite continues to add new elements in the game. In a thread on Twitter, the official page of the game announced the new features available this morning, including balances in the program.
Following a wave emitted by Point Zero during Fortnite season 5, all technology has disappeared from the island. It is therefore in a wild or even prehistoric context that season 6, named Primitive Instincts, takes place. The players must craft their primitive weapons there using resources found on wild animals or on the few places spared by the wave. A system that will benefit from some adjustments.
At 10:00 this morning, Fortnite will receive a “patch larger than usual on PC“. Matchmaking will be deactivated as of 09h30 to prepare for the arrival of version 16.10. On the menu of the latter:
- A new predator made its appearance on the Island.
- The Creative Bonuses may apply to the Teams, Classes and All parameters.
- New Adventures in Save the World on 04/04.
- Reduced Primitive Shotgun fire rate.
- Balancing the Improvised Shotgun.
- Number of crafting materials depending on the rarity of the upgrade.
- Animal bones and mechanical parts will be recoverable through the floor booty.
In addition, this update marks the end of the Crisis Zero Finale game mode. It will also be an opportunity for developers to test the moving storm for the last two areas.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.