The Final Fantasy 7 remake will return to PS5 with a brand new episode dedicated to Yuffie Kisaragi
Square Enix unveils Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade, an optimized and expanded version of Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Available from June 10 on PS5 in a physical and digital standard edition, as well as a digital deluxe edition from PlayStation Store.
The digital deluxe edition of FF7 Remake Intergrade will come with a digital mini-soundtrack featuring new songs, including the theme “Descendant of Shinobi” and an artbook that includes illustrations and character cards.
Players who pre-order the Standard Digital Edition or the Deluxe Digital Edition of FF7 Remake Intergrade will receive the Shuricac weapon.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade also includes a brand new episode in which Yuffie is the main character. In this new adventure, you will play as the ninja as she infiltrates the dark Shinra Corporation to steal a powerful materia and restore glory to her homeland.
Play alongside new characters and enjoy an expanded gaming experience with many new battles and gameplay additions bringing a new perspective to the story.
What’s new in Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade
- Immerse yourself in the city of Midgar like never before, with enhanced textures, lighting and environments
- Graphics mode favors native 4K at 30fps
- Performance mode favors smooth action at 60fps with dynamic 4K
- Capture and share your memorable moments within Midgar with a fully customizable photo mode
- Enjoy immersive battles using the DualSense wireless controller with haptic feedback and enjoy motorcycle racing with adaptive triggers
- Classic difficulty is added to provide new ways to play
- Jump into action faster with optimized load times with the PS5’s SSD
Players who own the physical or digital version of FF7 Remake on PS4 can upgrade to the PS5 version at no additional cost, as well as transfer the save files from the PS4 version.
However, the new episode which highlights the character Yuffie will be sold separately in addition to being exclusively playable on the new Sony console.
Rachel Maga is a technology journalist currently working at Globe Live Media agency. She has been in the Technology Journalism field for over 5 years now. Her life’s biggest milestone is the inside tour of Tesla Industries, which was gifted to her by the legend Elon Musk himself.