Like every week, FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT), the online mode of FIFA 21, offers its players many challenges to break their playing habits. We take stock of these weekly challenges in our FIFA 21 guide.
FUT Week 2 Season 4 challenges are available
As part of FIFA 21’s FUT Mode, available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC, you will have to complete several challenges each week in order to earn valuable experience points and FUT points.
As a reminder, the weekly challenges are classified according to 3 ranks: Bronze, Silver and Gold. You will have to complete all the challenges of your rank to unlock the next one. Some are easy, while others may be a problem for you.
Nevertheless, it is possible to be tricky with a few tips that will allow you not to spend too much time completing these challenges!
The challenges of the bronze tier
- Play 3 (473 XP): Play 3 matches in any FUT game mode.
- Aillier (315 XP): Score a goal with a left winger in any FUT game mode.
- Midfield assist (236 XP): Assist with a midfielder in any FUT game mode.
- Win 2 (551 XP): Win 2 matches in any FUT game mode.
The challenges of the silver tier
- Play 4 (851 XP): Play 4 matches in any FUT game mode.
- Ready for battle (725 XP): Win a match in Team Battles mode on Semi-Pro difficulty or higher.
- A strike from the sky (630 XP): Score with a volley in two different matches in any FUT game mode.
- Ultimate survivor (945 XP): Win a match in Survival mode.
The challenges of the gold tier
- Attack Spirit (1040 XP): Achieve two assists in a winning match in Rivals mode with midfielders having at least 4 Skill Stars.
- Middle effort (751 XP): Score two goals in the same match in Team Battles mode with midfielders on Pro difficulty or above.
- Left and right (1271 XP): Score a goal in two different matches in Rivals mode with a midfielder with at least 4 stars on the wrong foot.
- Engine room (1155 XP): Win a match in Team Battles mode with at least 5 midfielders in your starting 11.
- Progression (1559 XP) : Obtenez 3500 points Rivals.
These challenges are achievable until 5 mars, and will allow you to harvest up to 11745 XP.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.