Like every week, FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT), the online mode of FIFA 21, offers its players many challenges to break their playing habits. We take stock of these weekly challenges in our FIFA 21 walkthrough.
The FUT Week 1 Season 4 challenges are available!
As part of FIFA 21’s FUT Mode, available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC, you will have to complete several challenges each week in order to earn valuable experience points and FUT points.
As a reminder, the weekly challenges are classified according to 3 ranks: Bronze, Silver and Gold. You will have to complete all the challenges of your rank to unlock the next one. Some are easy, while others may be a problem for you. Nevertheless, it is possible to be tricky with a few tips that will allow you not to spend too much time completing these challenges!
The challenges of the bronze tier
- Play 3 (551 XP): Play 3 matches in any FUT game mode
Goal and assist (268 XP): Score a goal and provide an assist in the same match in any FUT game mode.
- V for Volée (362 XP): Score a goal with a volley in any FUT game mode.
- Keep ahead (394 XP): Win a match with two goals difference in any FUT game mode.
The challenges of the silver tier
- Play 4 (1103 XP): Play 4 matches in any FUT game mode
- Friendly 3 (536 XP): Score 3 goals in Friendly Match
- Battle passer (725 XP): Get an assist in two different matches in Team Battles mode on Semi-Pro difficulty or higher.
- Win 2 (788 XP): Win 2 matches in any FUT game mode.
The challenges of the gold tier
- Combat scorer (1155 XP): Score two goals in two different matches in Team Battles mode on Pro difficulty or higher.
- A touch of finesse (1328 XP): Score two goals with finesse shots in two different Rivals mode matches.
- Forward (866 XP): Score a header with a goalscorer in Team Battles on World Champion difficulty.
- At ground level (693 XP): Score with a low shot in Rivals
- Progression (1733 XP) : Obtenez 3500 points Rivals.
These challenges are achievable until February 26, and will allow you to collect up to 11,744 XP.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.