Dehya is a professional fighter and a monster on the battlefield…at least, in the game’s lore. Dehya earned a reputation before her release as a relatively weak character, especially compared to her fellow 5-star characters. That being said, there is no such thing as an unusable Genshin Impact character. Dehya can be a defensive beacon for your team, protecting your other characters from taking too much damage. Otherwise, she can deal damage with her fists of fire. Follow this guide to learn the best way to build your Dehya in Genshin Impact.
Related: All Dehya Ascension skills, talents and materials in Genshin Impact
The best weapons for Dehya in Genshin Impact
Dehya is a fighting-type character that scales both HP and Max ATK. As a result, we’ll want to try to balance both stats to increase his offensive prowess.
- Best 5 Star Weapon: He Juncos Sea Lighthouse it is Dehya’s signature weapon and the best Claymore that suits him in combat. This weapon provides a large amount of crit rate, while also increasing Dehya’s ATK and Max HP by a significant amount, thanks to the passive.
- Best 4-Star Weapon: He snake spine it’s probably Dehya’s best weapon due to the offensive utility it gives Dehya. Although this weapon does not provide any Max HP buff, it does provide a considerable amount of crit rate and a passive ability that increases its damage.
- Best Free Weapon: The bellOnce a weapon meme like no Claymore user evolved before Max HP, it eventually found a home with Dehya. This is the only 4-star claymore (at the time of this writing) that buffs Max HP and can further increase Dehya’s damage when accompanied by a shield.
Best Artifacts for Dehya in Genshin Impact
- He Tenacity of the millelito of 4 pieces it is currently Dehya’s strongest artifact set. It provides a bonus that is hard to get elsewhere Max HP% and also allows you to gain offensive buffs for your team.
- To buff Dehya’s personal damage a bit more, you might consider getting a 2 pieces Millito Tenacity together and combine it with a Crimson Witch Flame 2 Pieces set, which will provide a 20% Max HP buff and increase your Pyro damage by 15%.
Best teams for Dehya in Genshin Impact
Dehya has a limited number of strong teams in Genshin Impact so far. Her Elemental Burst doesn’t count as a normal DMG attack, so a traditional role where she’d be paired with the likes of Xingqiu or Yelan wouldn’t work.
- Dehya/Bennett/Xiangling/Kazuha this is a strong team that will be aiming to massively increase Pyro damage across the board. This is probably the best Dehya kit that will allow you to relieve pain through a series of massive burns.
- Consider replacing Kazuha con Thomas for added defensive utility, as well as synergy with your potential selection of gadgets or weapons.