New Crusader Kings 3 DLC is on the way from Paradox this year, as announced on the Developer Showcase. The strategy game is getting Crusader Kings 3: Tours and Tournaments in the spring, which adds exactly what it says, along with better ways to keep tabs on your nations and more general improvements too.
Released this spring of this year, the Crusader Kings 3: Tours and Tournaments DLC will bring you new action and adventures for different characters from the grand strategy game, and provide new ways to earn prestige both at home and abroad. foreign. You can also expect a big free update for Crusader Kings 3, with a new activity menu and major changes to vassal relationships and estate management.
Naturally, you’ll organize and participate in celebrations and tournaments in Crusader Kings 3, with pilgrimages to religious sites joined by more secular journeys and grand tours offering first-hand accounts of what happens in your lands.
You will also be able to increase your prestige in different ways, but keep in mind that not all of them are strictly safe, but the more dangerous the task, whether it is a hunting game or a simulated fight, the better the fame.
New Crusader Kings 3 DLC Features: Towers and Tournaments
Below are all the features described by Paradox in their recent overview. Crusader Kings 3: Tours and Tournaments DLC will be released in Spring 2023.
- Grand Tournaments: Stage a grand display of feats of arms, attracting nearby nobles and knights-errant. Choose the events, set the destination and use the tournament to improve your social status or military prowess.
- Grand Tours – Take a journey through your kingdom to take stock of your vassals, offering them your benevolence or extorting higher taxes from them.
- Grand Weddings: Save your gold for an elaborate ceremony that focuses on the real meaning of marriage: politics. Honor your in-laws, tend to your vassals, and show off your power.
- Travel System – Plan your route to these great activities, choosing safety through civilized lands or risking it all for a more direct route through dark forests or dangerous mountains. Relax with a large entourage to mark your importance or pack light to get down to business.
- Knightly Awards – Honor your best knights with special titles and accolades that grant bonuses to them and the armies they lead.
- New Armor Skins: New historic armor skins across the centuries, integrated with new tournament and reward systems.
- New Western Clothing: The New Art for Clothing Designs will show how fashions in Western Europe changed and evolved from the time of the Caroignans to the late medieval era.
If you’re diving back into Crusader Kings 3 and want some advice, our Crusader Kings 3 DLC guide should help you learn about all the extra content available, while our look at the best Crusader Kings 3 mods will even help you change your game. more time playing the game.