Long-awaited by gamers, the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War mid-season update is finally available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series. And as promised, the latter arrives with its share of novelties.
Available now therefore, the mid-season update of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War gives players the opportunity to take to the battlefield to discover a brand new map named Sanatorium for Fireteam large-scale matches. The latter is obviously delivered with a brand new 6v6 game mode, namely Dropkick, which offers players the opportunity to compete for control of nuclear codes. Also note that a second 6v6 card will be created, the card Express, but the latter will only be available from February 4.
Of course, the Zombie mode is not left out, since the latter will also welcome a brand new map from February 4: the map Firebase Z. From now on, it is also possible to set foot on the limited-time mode Cranked which offers you to hurry to eliminate zombies under penalty of seeing your stopwatch drop to zero and your avatar explode. The PlayStation version of the game, meanwhile, receives two additional cards for Zombie Onslaught mode: the cards Raid (available now) and Express (available from February 4). Players who get Bronze, Silver and Gold medals on these different cards will receive new rewards.
New maps for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Sanatorium (available now)
- Express (available February 4)
- Firebase Z (Zombie card available February 4)
- Raid Onslaught (available now for PlayStation players)
- Express Onslaught (available February 4 for PlayStation players)
Nouvelle playlist pour Call of Duty Black Ops : Cold War
- Raid + Crossroads Strike 24/7
- Fireteam Dirty Bomb
- Prop Hunt
- Nuketown 24/7
- Face Off
New playlist for Call of Duty: Warzone
- Battle Royale Quads, Trios, Duos
- Buy Back Solos
- Plunder Trios
- Rebirth Island Mini Royale Solos
- Rebirth Island Resurgence Quads
- Wakizashi – The Wakizashi is a light and resistant katana.