Call of Duty: Warzone is a first-person shooter in the royal combat genre. But the developers from Activision wanted to make the game more diverse, added several modes, and we will talk about them in this article.
CoD: Warzone Modes
The game offers you three modes. These are money earning mode (Plunder), fast-played mode with rebirth and, of course, classic battle royale.
In this regime, users play with four players. The essence of Plunder is that the team lands on a large-scale map and begins to farm dollars.
- The faster your group manages to collect $1 million, the faster you win.
- All players who have collected a lot of money are marked on the map. You can find them, kill them, and rob them, unless your opponents have had time to put the money in the balloons.
- Execute contracts as quickly as possible, because the enemies do not slumber.
- Note that on the map in this mode there is no safe or dangerous zone, and there is no poisonous gas. So it makes no sense to buy gas mask. But about the best CoD are Warzone skins, that you can learn here how to buy.
In this mode you need to play in threes. The point is that you revive after some time after death. The resurrection time is determined by the specific minute of the game.
- Victory goes to the team that manages to completely exterminate the last squad.
- A total of 60 players took part in the match (20 squads of three people).
The Battle Royale mode in Warzone is very different from this type of modes in other games. The creators of CoD added a lot of individual details in it.
- In the battle on the map joined by 150 users, who can be in different parts of the world, so that players from some countries can greatly increase the pin.
- The party can be from one to four people. At the same time, if the main squad is playing in a duo, the remaining players will either fight in threes or solo.
- Map is very large. At the same time, it is located in a lot of buildings, equipment and other interesting things. The Activision team, creating their project, wanted to get the same sense of scale, which the developers of Arma 2 and Arma 3 managed to embody.
How to win all modes with ease
Contrary to popular opinion, general tips, pumping up or choice of equipment will hardly bring you closer to victory. You have to gain individual experience and skills by going through a series of victories and defeats, analyzing your combat experience. However, to increase your chances of success, you can do the following:
- Gather a pack of players. In the Battle Royale regime, it is better to take a few friends with whom you have an understanding. With cohesion and teamwork you’ll have a better chance of winning.
- Distribute the roles in the group or set clear objectives for all players in advance. Knowing what to do, each team member benefits others more and makes fewer mistakes. Many players die in the first seconds because they simply go forward without a clear plan.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.