More from Author Brent Dubin here: https://globelivemedia.com/author/brent-dubin/
Game news Ace Combat 7: More than 2.5 million copies sold and an update for the two years of the title
Two years to the day after the title’s release on consoles and PC, Bandai Namco reveals the sales figures for the latest installment in its series of aerial combat simulations and announces the arrival for tomorrow of an update in honor of the second anniversary of the title.
After releasing a paid DLC for 25 years of Ace Combat last fall, Bandai Namco unveils a new update for the two years of Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, this time completely free. Available tomorrow, Tuesday January 19, this update will include several skins for different devices as well as many emblems which you will find the list a little further down. In addition, the Japanese publisher also takes the opportunity to announce with a visual that the game has sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide since its launch on January 18, 2019 and thanks the fans of the series for their support.
- Scarface Skin (Su-37 Terminator)
- Phoenix Skin (F-22A Raptor)
- Mobius Skin (F-4E Phantom II)
- Crow Skin (F-16C Fighting Falcon)
- Gryphus Skin (F-22A Raptor)
- Garuda Skin (F-15E Strike Eagle)
- Ridgebacks Skin (ASF-X Shinden II)
- UPEO Skin (Su-37 Terminator)
- UPEO Skin (Typhoon)
- Glowing Skin (X-02S Strike Wyvern)
- 25th Anniversary Nugget -Yellow 13-
- 25th Anniversary Nugget -Mobius 1-
- Ace Combat 7 2nd Anniversary
- Arrows (Low-Vis)
Source : Gematsu
By TheXsable, Writing globelivemedia.com
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.