The delivery of the Golden Globes 2023 took place on January 10. Discover the complete list of the films and series that triumphed in the 80th edition of the event
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) celebrated this Tuesday the delivery of the Golden Globes 2023, the awards that distinguish the best of cinema and television of the last year. The ceremony took place at The Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles and was hosted by comedian Jerrod Carmichael.
After a year off the air, the Golden Globes once again became the kickoff for the awards season and a kind of thermometer for the Oscars to be held on March 12.
Here is the complete list of Golden Globes 2023 winners:
Golden Globes 2023 (CINEMA)
- Best Motion Picture Drama: “The Fabelmans” by Steven Spielberg
- Best Motion Picture Musical or Comedy: “The Banshees of Inisherin” by Martin MacDonagh
- Choice Drama Actor: Austin Butler, “Elvis”
- Choice Drama Actress: Cate Blanchet, “Tár”
- Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy: Colin Farrell in “The Banshees of Inisherin”
- Best Actress – Musical or Comedy: Michelle Yeoh, “Everything everywhere all at once”
- Best Supporting Actor: Ke Huy Quan for “Everything everywhere all at once”
- Best Supporting Actress: Angela Bassett for “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever”
- Best Director: Steven Spielberg for “The Fabelmans”
- Best Screenplay: Martin McDonagh for “The Banshees of Inisherin”
- Best Original Score: Justin Hurwitz for “Babylon”
- Best Original Song: “Naatu Naatu” for “RRR”
- Best Animated Feature Film: Guillermo del Toro’s “Pinocchio”
- Best Foreign Film: “Argentina, 1985” (Argentina)
Golden Globes 2023 (TV)
- Best Drama: “House of the Dragon”
- Best Musical or Comedy Series: “Abbott Elementary”
- Best Miniseries: “The White Lotus”
- Best Actor in a Drama Series: Kevin Costner, “Yellowstone”
- Best Actress in a Drama Series: Zendaya, “Euphoria”
- Best Actress – Musical or Comedy: Quinta Brunson, “Abbott Elementary”
- Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy: Jeremy Allen White, “The Bear”
- Best Supporting Actor in a TV Series: Tyler James Williams, “Abbott Elementary”
- Best Supporting Actress in a TV Series: Julia Garner, “Ozark”
- Best Actress in a Limited Series: Amanda Seyfried, “The Dropout”
- Best Actor in a Limited Series: Evan Peters, “Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story”
- Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series: Paul Walter Hauser, “Black Bird”
- Best Supporting Actress in a Limited Series: Jennifer Coolidge, “The White Lotus”
Golden Globes 2023: all the looks of celebrities on the red carpet
The top celebrities in show business wore their best outfits prior to the 2023 Golden Globes awards ceremony
This Tuesday, the biggest stars of film and television in the United States dressed up to attend the 2023 Golden Globes awards ceremony, which are delivered at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles, California.
The ceremony, where The Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) awards the best of film and television, is hosted by comedian Jerrod Carmichael. Presenters will include Cuban actress Ana de Armas, Salma Hayek, Jenna Ortega, Billy Porter, Tracy Morgan, Jennifer Coolidge and Quentin Tarantino.
Prior to the ceremony, celebrities paraded down the traditional red carpet to show attendees and cameras their best looks.
Here we leave you some of the outfits that stood out the most at 2023 Golden Globes awards ceremony.
Ana de Armas
Rihanna and Asap Rocky
Kaley Cuoco and her boyfriend Tom Pelphrey
Guillermo del Toro and his wife Kim Morgan
Ashley Johnson is the lead reporter for Globe Live Media on things related to Astrology, Lifestyle and Music. Being a fitness enthusiast, her background involves growing up in Beverly Hills, where She often interacts with famous Artists and also talks about their ways for a Healthy Lifestyle. She is in fact a profound Yoga student. You can be well assured about the authenticity and quality of Lifestyle, Health, and Music reports published by her.