On Monday night, the long-awaited night of the Emmy Awards took place. Throughout the ceremony, the awards of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences were given to the best quality productions. In this way, screenwriters, directors, actors, actresses and all those involved in the world of television were distinguished some and others had to go empty-handed, throughout an evening that was again face-to-face after two editions by streaming .
These are all the winners of the 74th. Emmy Awards edition:
- Actor in a miniseries or TV movie: Michael Keaton (Dopesick)
- Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or TV Movie: Murray Bartlett (The White Lotus)
- Supporting Actor in Drama: Matthew Macfadyen (Succession)
- Supporting Actress in Drama: Julia Garner (Ozark)
- Supporting Actress in Comedy: Sheryl Lee Ralph (Abbott Elementary)
- Supporting Actor in a Comedy: Brett Goldstein (Ted Lasso)
- Sketch Variety Series: Saturday Night Live (NBC)
- Best Variety Show: Last Week Tonight With John Oliver (HBO)
- Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or TV Movie: Jennifer Coolidge (The White Lotus)
- Actress in a miniseries or TV movie: Amanda Seyfried (The Dropout)
- Best Competition Show: Lizzo’s Watch Out for the Big Grrrls (Amazon Prime Video)
- Best Director, Limited Series or Anthology: Mike White (The White Lotus)
- Outstanding Writing for a Limited Series or Anthology: Mike White (The White Lotus)
- Best Writing in a Variety Special: Jerrod
- Leading Actor in a Comedy: Jason Sudeikis (Ted Lasso)
- Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series: Quinta Brunson (Abbott Elementary)
- Best Director in a Drama Series: Hwang Dong-hyuk (Squid Game) Leading Actress in a Drama: Zendaya (Euphoria)
- Leading Actress in Comedy: Jean Smart (Hacks)
- Best director in comedy: M.J. Delaney (Ted Lasso)
- Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series: Jesse Armstrong (Succession)
- Best Leading Actor in a Drama: Lee Jung-jae (The Squid Game)
- Best Miniseries: The White Lotus (HBO)
- Best Comedy Series: Ted Lasso
- Best Drama: Succession
Meet Ashley Johnson, the lead reporter for Globe Live Media, specializing in entertainment, lifestyle, and music. As a fitness enthusiast and a profound yoga student, she shares her passion for a healthy lifestyle, which stems from growing up in Beverly Hills, where she frequently interacts with renowned artists.
You can count on Ashley’s reports to be authentic, high-quality, and informative when it comes to lifestyle, health, and music. Ashley is also a part-time gamer and will provide coverage for the gaming section of Globe Live Media seldomly.
With Ashley’s diverse background and experience, her writing style is engaging, informative, and captivating. Get ready to immerse yourself in her world of entertainment, lifestyle and music!
Queries: [email protected]