More from Author Rebekka Hong here: https://globelivemedia.com/author/rebekka-hong/
Wonder Woman gets a new role in Godfare (and a new look) in Infinity Frontier # 0, her story continues in Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman # 770.
Wonder Woman is in for some major changes as part of DC Comics’ Infinite Frontier initiative.
Summary for Infinite margin “Settling in the role of God” in a new role, “Toad’s Wonder Woman”, with John Timms’ variant cover for the issue showcasing a brand-new costume for the superhero. Also, pleading for the role of Diana Prince in Infinite Frontier, does not stop there Amazing woman # 770 promising that she would soon find herself in Vallah’s Norse lifestyle – and don’t know how to get there.
Click on the button below to start this article in quick view.
“There’s a framing device, starring Wandering Woman and the Specter, that we’re working on and we get a glimpse of what’s going on, and we get to play with these big toys and have some fun, A free get is DC and then a good lead-in for 2021, ”Eternal Frontier # 0 co-writer Joshua Williamson said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter.
“We’re talking with Wonder Woman and Spector, it’s written by me, Scott [Snyder] And james [Tynion IV] It was prepared by John Timms, and it very quickly picks up a few pieces from death piece, and it gives us that ball a little bit further and what kind of performance we have with Wonder Woman and parts of the DCU. ” Williamson continued. “They act as our POV characters, they act as our witness, to this new DCU – I say” new DCU “, but this is what DCU fans love , It is time to just move forward and do like this next step. “
Written by Scott Snyder, Geoff Johns, James Tynion IV, Joshua Williamson, Geoffrey Thorne, Philip Kennedy Johnson, Brian Michael Bendis, Becky Cloban, Michael W. Conrad, Jovell Jones and Tim Sheridan and illustrated by John Timms, Howard Porter, Jones Porter. , George Jimenez, Alitha Martinez, David Marquez, Stephen Burn, Jamal Igle, Dexter Soy, Rafa Sandowal, Alex Malev and John Romita Jr., Infinite margin # DC Comics went on sale on March 2, 2021.
Written by Becky Cloban and Michael W. Conrad and illustrated by Travis Moore, Amazing woman # 770 went on sale from DC Comics on March 9, 2021.
Complete solicitation information and covers for both comics can be found below:
INFINITE FRONTIER # 0
- Written by Scott Sneider, GEOFF Johns, James Tyson IV, Joshua Williamson, Geoffrey Thoren, Philip Kennedy Johnson, Brian Michael Beldis, Becky Clonen, Michele W. Condad, Johar, Johar, Johann
- JOHN TIMES, HOWARD PORTER, ZONAL JONES, GEORGE JIMENZ, ALITHA MARTINZED, DAVID MARCZE, STEPHEN BYRNE, JAMES ISLE, DEXTER SOY, RAFA SANDVAL, ALEX MALVIA, JOHNN, JNNN
- Wraparound cover by DAN JURGENS and MIKEL JAN .N
- Card Stock Variant Cover by JOHN TIMMS
- Forest inflammation Sale on 3/2/21
- $ 5.99 US | 64 pages | Fc | DC
- Card stock variant cover $ 6.99 U.S.
- The next stage of the DC Universe begins here! Dark Knights: Death Metal presented the darkest threats of multiverse. DC Future State revealed what could happen next. Now it’s time to look into the Infinite Frontier of the current DC Universe.
- In Gotham City, the Joker jerk civilians had never expected a Dark Knight even while awake with an attack. In Brazil, a young woman discovers her fate and her relationship with Amazon. In Belle Reeve, Amanda Waller conspires to invade Arkham Asylum. In the far reaches of space, Mongul dreams of galactic domination, while the Green Lantern Corps hosts the summit of its greatest enemies. In the Hall of Justice, Sangha joins forces with Black Adam. Beyond the mortal world, Wonder Woman settles into a new role in Devbhoomi. And somewhere in the DC Universe, this is the return of Stargirl, in a new story written by Geoff Johns!
- This oversized, all-star issue closed the next great era of storytelling and excitement as top writers and artists revealed what lay ahead for the world’s greatest heroes and opened the doors to some of the greatest stories of 2021.
Wonder Woman # 770
- Written by Becky Cloan and Michael W. Conrad
- Art and cover by TRAVIS MOORE
- The backup story is written by Jordi Bellair
- Backup story art by PAULINA GANUCHEAU
- Wraparound variant cover by TRAVIS MOORE
- On 3/9/21
- $ 4.99 US | 40 pages | Fc | DC
- what. is. Happening ?! Wonder Woman just wakes up in the middle of the fight, with a horde of mythical beasts toppling over her! Not even the princess of Amazas can survive such an attack, but that’s okay – it’s another day in Valhalla! The warriors here spend their days fighting and drinking their nights – and if they die in battle, they will be revived in time for the party. Strange, however, no one is surprised to see Wonder Woman in this crowd. It is up to Diana to find out why things are going wrong in God’s realm – and whether this has anything to do with what has descended in Norse’s later life.
- This bombing comes from the new creative team of adventure writers Becky Cloban and Michael W. Conrad (DC Future State: Immortal Wonder Woman) and artist Travis Moore (Nightwing)!
- In the backup story, the world may know her as Wonder Woman, but at one time she was just Daimisha’s Diana, a young girl struggling with adolescence on the shores of a mysterious island. Brought to you by Eisner Award winner Jordi Belaire and fan-favorite artist Paul Genchuo, this new backup story will present an intimate look at the princess’s upbringing and the hidden secrets of her past.
KEEP READING: DC’s Black Superman, Calvin Ellis, Returns in 2021
Source: Hollywood Reporter
Gail Gadot of WW84 testified in WarnerMedia’s Justice League investigation
About the Author
Rebekka Hong is the kind of girl you can blindly trust when it comes to Anime and Movies. Being born and grown up in Tokyo, rebekka has attended many Pre-release parties of countless Movies and Anime series. Her in-depth reports on Anime and Movies can surely make anyone fall in love with her again and again.