This Better Than Sex Cake is as good as it sounds. Moist chocolate cake filled with caramel sauce and topped with Cool Whip and Heath. If you are looking for the best and easiest chocolate cake recipe you’ll ever try, you have come to the right place.
Take your love of chocolate to a whole new level with this cake that really is better than, well, you get the idea.
Better Than Sex Cake is no ordinary chocolate cake, it’s a super-rich and super sweet dessert. Boxed cake mixes are the base for lots of different desserts, everything from bars and cookies to pancakes and ice cream. They cut down on your time in the kitchen and make this one of the easiest cakes you can make.
-:Better Than Sex Cake Ingredients:-
- Chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients called for on the box
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Caramel sauce
- Cool Whip
- Toffee and Chocolate Bits
Traditionally, Better Than Sex Cake starts with a simple chocolate cake, any type of chocolate cake mix you want, they will all taste delicious. Once the cake is baked you then use the handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes in it. Sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce are poured over the top, creating a moist center, and then it’s topped with whipped topping and chopped up toffee pieces.
-:Let’s learn about the new Better Than Sex Cake Recipe:-
- Bake cake according to box directions.
- Once baked and out of the oven, use the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the cake, making sure you get most of the way through but not to the very bottom.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the cake, making sure to get it into the holes that way the cake absorbs all of that sweetness. Using the caramel sauce, follow the same step. Pour all over the cake making sure to get in the holes.
- The reason you don’t want holes all the way through to the bottom of the cake is that it would run right through and settle at the bottom of your cake pan.
- Cover and refrigerate. This allows time for the sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce to soak into the cake.
- Once set spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with chocolate and toffee bits.
- Then, try not to eat it all yourself.
To create the perfect holes, make sure not to poke all the way to the bottom.
If by chance you happen to have leftovers, it will need to be put back in the fridge just due to the whipped topping. This cake is served best cold or at room temperature so the beauty of it is you never need to reheat it. Unless of course, you want to.
So this is how the Famous Chefs make delicious Better Than Sex Cake.
We hope you like it.
Travis M. Andrews is a features writer for The Washington Post. He joined The Post in 2016 as a reporter for Morning Mix. He was previously a travel and culture editor for Southern Living magazine, a contributing pop culture reporter for Mashable and the Week, and a contributing editor for the Syfy blog Dvice. He also has freelanced for magazines, including Esquire, GQ and Time. He is the author of the coming book “Because He’s Jeff Goldblum,” a semi-rumination and semi-ridiculous look at the career of the enigmatic actor and an exploration of the shifting nature of fame in the 21st century, to be published in November by Plume.